Vegan Pasta With Spicy Peanut Sauce
If you want to win over your fam and friends at a Fourth of July barbecue, bring them this perfectly spicy pasta as a side dish. Warning: this will be eaten quickly and you will not have leftovers.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 8 oz noodles (I used a quinoa corn blend)
- 6 oz Portobello grill caps (two huge portobello mushrooms sliced)
- 1 head broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1 bunch bok choy (cut into small strips)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (smooth kind)
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos
- 4 tbsp filtered water
- 1 glove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Melinda's Red Savina Pepper Sauce or however much you want!
- or use Melinda's Creamy Style Wing sauce or however much you want!
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large pan, sauté the vegetables in extra virgin olive oil for about five minutes
- Then, add 1/2 cup water and cook veggies for another 7 minutes (total of about 12 minutes). Stir fairly often.
- For the sauce, whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until a smooth and creamy consistency forms.
- Combine the pasta, vegetables, and sauce & enjoy!!