- 4 Cups boiled rice noodle seasoned with sesame oil, salt, pepper and garlic chips
- 2 Cups lettuce sliced
- 1 Cup cucumber sliced
- 1 Cup carrots and daikon bean sprouts pickled
- 1 Cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 Cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 Cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Jalapeño thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup roasted peanuts crushed
Melinda's Nuoc Cham Dressing
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1/2 Cup lime juice
- 1/2 Cup fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1/4 Cup Melinda’s Red Savina Hot Sauce
Skewered Grilled Steak
- 1.5 Lb steak cubed 1"
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp black pepper ground
- For each bowl, divide the salad ingredients evenly among them.
- In a separate bowl, add the sugar and hot water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the remaining dressing ingredients and set aside until ready to serve.
- Season the steak with soy, garlic powder, sugar, black pepper and skewer.
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium high heat until pan starts smoking.
- Grill meat on all sides. 1 minute per side.
- Remove and place one stick per salad and drizzle with dressing.