- 6 oz Salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp Melinda's Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 -2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pink Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels and season with Pink Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all remaining wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Place salmon and marinate in a zip lock bag, or deep dish to marinade overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Place marinated salmon on a foiled baking sheet
- Broil uncovered for 5 minutes, depending on thickness of the salmon
- Let rest for 3 minutes and serve with massaged Kale and delicate holiday salad