Paloma Cocktail with a Spicy Kick
- 3 – 6 shakes Melinda’s Mango Habanero Hot Sauce adjust based on desired spice level
- ½ tsp sugar add more if you like sweeter cocktail
- 1 tbsp lime squeezed
- ⅓ cup grapefruit juice 100% real or fresh squeezed
- 1.5 oz tequila blanco
- 1 slice fresh grapefruit to garnish
- 1 slice fresh lime to garnish
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- Blazing Star Porkn Rub or Tajin for rimming the glass (optional)
- Rim your glass with seasoning. Mix the hot sauce, grapefruit juice, tequila, sugar and lime in a glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with sparkling water, stir to combine.
- Feel free to adjust the cocktail by adding more sweetener or hot sauce to your drink. Bottoms up!