- 2 lb shrimp peeled and deveined, (U16/20 size preferred)
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped
- 1 cup cucumber 1/2" dice
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup pineapple 1/4" dice
- 1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup Melinda's Jalapeno Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Melinda's Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 cup grapefruit segmented (can be substituted with oranges)
- 1 avocado 1/2" dice
- Boil shrimp for 2-3 minutes, remove and place in ice bath to cool.
- Pat the shrimp dry and place in a large bowl.
- Stir in cilantro, red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, pineapple, garlic, ketchup, lime juice, hot sauce, and season with salt.
- Gently fold in grapefruit.
- Place into serving bowl/plate and top with avocado, fresh squeeze of lime juice, and cilantro leaves.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.