Melinda’s Thai Sweet Chili Salmon
- 1 ½ lbs salmon filets (4-6 filets)
- 4 tbsp Melinda’s Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- Limes and Cilantro for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and garlic. Reserve half of the mixture for glazing.
- Add the other half of the marinade and salmon to a sealable plastic bag and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment and spray with cooking spray. Lay salmon filets skin side down (if there is skin).
- Preheat broiler on high setting. Broil the filets 7-8 minutes or until the top begins to brown and the salmon begins to flake.
- Glaze with reserved marinade and lime juice and enjoy!