Melinda’s Spicy Garlic Parmesan Artichoke Dip
Melinda’s Spicy Garlic Parmesan Artichoke DipPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 – 2 tbsp per cup Melinda's Spicy Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Fresh parmesan grated
- Toasted baguette crostinis or your favorite cracker
- 1 cup Dip
- For a warm, delicious and perfectly tangy dip take your favorite artichoke dip and mix with Melinda's Spicy Garlic Parmesan Sauce to taste (1-2 tablespoons per cup of dip) in an oven safe dish or small cast iron pan.
- Grate fresh parmesan on top and bake for 10 minutes at 350º.
- Finish by broiling on high for 3-5 minutes to melt and lightly brown the parmesan top.
- Garnish with a pinch of chopped parsley and serve with toasted baguette crostinis or your favorite cracker.