Melinda’s Scotch Bonnet Fruit Salsa
Melinda’s Scotch Bonnet Fruit SalsaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 pint fresh strawberries diced
- 2 fresh pineapple diced
- ½ Red onion diced
- ⅓ cup fresh Cilantro rough chopped
- 1-2 Limes juiced
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tsp Scotch Bonnet hot sauce to taste
- In a medium sized bowl combine strawberries, pineapple, red onion and cilantro. Toss until thoroughly combined.
- Add lime juice, Scotch Bonnet hot sauce and salt to taste
- Enjoy with corn chips or serve in a Caribbean White Fish bowl (see recipe) or any fish tacos!
- If preferred pineapple can be substituted for fresh mangos, depending on availability.