- 1 Cans Refrigerated Pizza Dough sliced into i inch wedges
- 8 Oz Provolone Cheese cut sliced cheese in half
- 24 Pack Lit"l Smoky Ssausages
- 1 Tsp Extra Hot Melinda's Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 4 Cups Boiling Water
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Boursin Cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- Cut Pizza Dough into 1 inch pieces. Slice Provolone Cheese in Half. Add a teaspoon of Melinda's Extra Hot Sauce to the Provolone cheese. Roll a Lit'l Smokey Sausage into inside the Provolone Cheese. Then wrap the Pizza Dough around the Pretzel Bite. (See Video)
- Refrigerate for 30 min. - 1 Hour
- Boil in 4 Cups of Water with 1 Tbsp Baking Soda for 10 - 20 seconds
- Bake at 425 for 8 - 10 minutes
- Mix two eggs and 2 tablespoons of water. Spread Egg Wash on the pretzel then sprinkle Kosher Salt
- Mix 1/2 cup of Mayonaisse, 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream and 3 tbsp Boursin Cheese together. Mix in Chives, Salt, and Pepper.
- Mix in 2 tablesoons of Melinda's Extra Hot Sauce
- Take Pretzels out of Oven and brush with 3 tablespoons of belted butter and Melinda's Extra Hot Sauce.
- Add ranch Dressing and a bit of Melinda's Hot Sauce and enjoy!