Melinda’s Oysters Rockefeller
Melinda’s Oysters RockefellerPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 24 oysters live in shell
- ⅓ cup Unsalted butter
- 1 Shallot
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 3 tbsp Melinda’s Green Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vermouth
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup Panic bread crumbs
- 4 lemon wedges
- Shuck 24 oysters and place them on a large sheet pan. Note: a bed of salt on the sheet pan will help the oysters from rolling over.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. Once butter is melted, add shallots and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Then add the garlic and sauté for one more minute, stirring continuously.
- Add chopped spinach and Vermouth to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Stir in parmesan cheese and Melinda’s Green Sauce.
- In a separate small pan, melt the remaining butter and mix it with the bread crumbs.
- Top the oysters on the sheet pan with spinach mixture and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges