Melinda’s Mango Salsa
- 3-4 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1.2 red onion, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup Melinda’s Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp Kosher salt or sea salt
- Peel mangoes then dice, place in a mixing bowl
- Add the Melinda's Mango habanero pepper sauce, onions diced and trimmed, add cilantro, garlic and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, you can serve immediately, if you wish. Great with an assortment of corn and plantain chips. Makes a great garnish for fish and chicken.