Melinda’s Ghost Queso
Melinda’s Ghost QuesoPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 4-6 oz Melinda’s Ghost Wing Sauce (to your taste)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 6 oz can diced green chiles
- 2 cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded (or your preferred melting cheese)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour once butter is melted and stir to a paste.
- Add milk and stir, simmering until fully mixed and beginning to thicken.
- Add cheese slowly, stirring to melt.
- Add salt, onion powder, green chiles and Melinda’s Ghost Wing Sauce. Stir until fully incorporated and mixture is smooth.