Melinda’s Fire Roasted Ghost Pepper Wings
Melinda’s Fire Roasted Ghost Pepper WingsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 3-4 lbs Whole chicken wings (approx 14)
- 12 oz Melinda's Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add the wings, 2 tsp of kosher salt and 6 oz of Melinda's Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce.
- Mix until all wings are thoroughly and evenly coated.
- Transfer sauced wings to gallon zip-top bags and let marinate for 25 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat the grill to 350º F.
- Once the wings have marinated, oil the grill surface and place the wings on the grill over direct heat.
- Grill wings for approximately 20-25 minutes flipping every 5 minutes.
- At 10 and 15 minutes, baste the wings with additional sauce (no brush? You can squeeze directly out of the bottle). The wings are fully cooked when they reach an internal temperature of 165º. Note: Depending on your grill and evenness of your heat source, your wings may finish at different times–using a meat thermometer to check for doneness is recommended.
Rest and Serve
- Let wings rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of celery and Melinda's Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce for additional dipping if desired. Newbies may also want a glass of their preferred milk…