Fire Roasted French Onion
Fire Roasted French OnionPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 oz pack onion dip mix (Lipton works great)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tbsp Melinda’s Fire Roasted Garlic and Habanero Sauce or more to taste
- 1 tbsp crispy fried onions (for garnish)
- 1 tsp chopped chive or parsley for garnish
- Empty onion dip packet into a mixing bowl. Add sour cream and Melinda’s Fire Roasted Garlic Sauce. Stir to incorporate until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with crispy fried onions.
- Refrigerate mixture covered for 30 minutes to thicken before serving.