Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2½ cups Chicken Breasts finely shredded and cooked
- 8 oz Neufchatel Cheese softened
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt 2% plain
- ⅓ cup Melinda's Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce
- ⅓ cup Shredded Mexican Style or Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Green Scallions + more for serving
- Pretzel Crisps for serving
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Celery for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, add the neufchâtel cheese, greek yogurt, and wing sauce. Mix until well combined and creamy.
- Add the shredded chicken and chopped green scallions to fold in. Add more wing sauce to taste.
- Transfer the buffalo chicken dip to a small oven-safe serving dish, (optional) squeeze an additional thin layer of the wing sauce, then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly. Enjoy warm!