Chef Fig’s Jalapeño Avocado Salsa
Chef Fig’s Jalapeño Avocado SalsaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 avacados peeled and seeded
- 1 lb tamatillos about 5-6 stemmed and outer skin removed
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ bunch cillantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp Melinda’s Jalapeño Pepper Sauce or more to taste
- 2 tbsp Melinda's Green Sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In a pot of water, bring the Tomatillos and garlic clove to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cover for 10 minutes.
- When tomatillos are soft, transfer to a blender with a slotted spoon with the garlic.
- Add the other ingredients except the hot sauces and blend smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the hot sauce and stir, taste, add more to taste if needed. The Salsa is still quite hot to warm, so place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.