Chef Fig’s Double Chocolate Chip-olte Cookies
Chef Fig’s Double Chocolate Chip-olte CookiesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- ½ Cup Unsalted butter softened
- ⅓ Cup Pure Cane Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 ⅓ Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 ½ Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Melinda's Chipotle Hot Sauce
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Cream/mix the butter, brown and cane sugar in a stand mixer on low with whisk or paddle attachment.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, chipotle hot sauce and blend in well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt, flour and baking soda. Whisk to incorporate.
- Switch to dough hook and add dry mix to mixing bowl on low to medium. Beat until a dough ball forms, 30 seconds to a minute. Do not over mix or the dough will get tough.
- Slowly mix in chocolate chips. remove from bowl and form into a ball.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make 12 balls of dough and place on cookie sheet. Press the balls down into a disk shape not flat. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake cookies for 10-14minutes, or until edges look formed.
- Let cookies cool to for 15 minutes. You can rack them up to cool further or eat them!