Cheesy Ghost Pepper Buffalo Wrap
- 1 pack Burrito size Flour Tortillas
- 6 chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup Melinda’s Ghost Buffalo Ranch
- Colby Jack Cheese grated
- Green onions chopped
- All purpose or Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 F, Season chicken thighs and sear in an oven proof skillet for 4 minutes, flip, place in oven for 25 minutes. Remove chicken and allow to cool. Shred the chicken.
- In a blender, place cottage cheese and Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Buffalo Ranch, pulse this combo together and mix with the chicken.
- Place a portion of the mixture in a burrito size flour tortilla, add cheese and scallion. Roll up and fold tortilla, brush with melted butter and place in a med-high skillet to brown for a few minutes per side. Serve immediately. If not serving immediately, wrap in foil to hold.