Bacon MarmaladePrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 12 Pc bacon Small Diced
- 3 Yellow Onions pulsed small dice in robo coupe
- 4 Tbsp Melinda's Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1 ½ Cups brown sugar
- 1 Cup red wine vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- black pepper
- Cook the bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until almost crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Pour off drippings leaving about 2-3 tablespoons. Add the onion to the skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring, until the onion browns. (about 10 more minutes)
- If it starts to stick add a splash of water to the pan. Stir in the hot sauce, sugar, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Reduce to almost a syrup.
- Cool, wrap, label, date.