- 8 Endive leaves or Sliced Cucumber Rings
- 1 Avacado remove seed, 1/4" grid with knife
- 1 Tbsp black beans drained
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Corn
- 1 Tbsp Cherry Tomato cut in 1/4's
- 1 Tsp Feta Cheese
- 1 Tsp Melinda's Habenero Hot Sauce
- 1 Tsp Agave
- 1 Tsp Hempseed
- Salt and Pepper
- Hollow out avocados by cutting in half and remove seed. Use spoon to remove avocado flesh. Slice bottom of avocado husk so it doesn't roll on plate.
- Mix all ingredients w avocado and place into each avocado husk.
- Garnish endive leaves or sliced cucumbers around stuffed avocados.