Melinda's MVP Sausage Board
Grilled sausages with a host of dipping sauces: Mango BBQ, Spicy Honey Mustard, Ghost pepper terriayki, 4X horseradish mustard and Scotch Bonnet straight up.Print Pin
- 1 bottle Melinda's Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- 1 bottle Melinda's Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 bottle Melinda's Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 bottle coarse mustard
- 1 bottle Melinda's Amarillo Mustard Habanero
- 1 bottle honey
- 1 bottle Melinda's XXXX Reserve Pepper Sauce
- 1 jar prepared horseradish
- 1 bottle Teriyaki sauce Soy Vay! brand or Kikoman
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1 jar cornichons
- 1 jar pearl onions
- 1 jar pickled green beans
- 3-4 pounds sausages mixed sausages (chorizo, andouille, smoked, italian)
- Use any sausage or mix of sausages you prefer. I like to use a smoked sausage, chorizo, green onion sausage, Italian, bratwurst and Andouille. Use what you like and what you have that is locally made and delicious. Every region has different types.
- Grill the sausages or sear them in a skillet. Slice into bite size chunks.
- Arrange on a board with any pickled items you like. I use cornichons, pearl onions and green beans. You can add cheeses too. Serve with the dipping sauces
- Mango BBQ Sauce – take any store bought BBQ sauce and mix 50/50 with Melinda’s Mango (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Honey Mustard – Mix Melinda’s Amarillo Hot Mustard Habanero Sauce with honey to taste. I love honey! Mix well.
- Ghost Pepper Teriyaki – Take your favorite teriyaki sauce (mine is Soy Vay!) and add a few shakes of Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Sauce. Sprinkle in some toasted sesame seeds, If using Soy Vay! Teriyaki, sesame seeds are already in the mix.
- Chipotle BBQ Sauce – take any store bought BBQ sauce and mix 50/50 with Melinda’s Chipotle Pepper Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- XXXX Horseradish Mustard – Add horseradish and Melinda’s XXXX Reserve to coarse mustard.
- Scotch Bonnet – my favorite sausage dipping sauce – simply open a bottle of Melinda’s Scotch Bonnet and pour into a small bowl. If you had to just have one dipping sauce, then this is it!