Melinda's Mango Salsa
Sweet and spicy, Melinda's Mango Salsa is delicious as a party dip or on top of fish tacos and burgers, make extra because there never seems to be enough.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 people
- 5 whole mangoes diced
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 whole Jalapeño seeded and minced
- 3 stalks green onions chopped fine
- 4 ounces Melinda's Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro rough chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt or more to taste
- Dice mangoes, take your time and get as much flesh as possible. You want ripe mangoes, soft but not mushy. See photo
- Place your diced mango in the bottom of a large bowl and add lime juice and Melinda's Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce.
- Add remaining ingredients while stirring or folding them into the mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to overnight to chill and serve with corn chips as a dip. You can also use on fish tacos and burgers. Mango salsa also goes great with grilled chicken or fish and salads. It is a versatile side dish or appetizer.