Melinda’s Hot Damn Ramen
We challenge you to take on these noods. Do you dare?Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- Sauté pan or Wok
- 1 package Dried Ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Garlic chips
- 1 clove Garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp Ginger finely minced
- 3 tbsp White onion finely minced
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 6 ounces Ground chicken
- 3 tbsp Melinda's Scorpion sauce
- 2 tbsp Melinda's Chipotle Ketchup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Roasted peanuts roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Green onion thinly sliced
- Get dried Ramen of choice and boil noodles according to package instructions, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and garlic chips.
- Place sauté pan on burner at medium heat. Add vegetable oil, ginger, garlic, diced onion, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add ground chicken and sauté until cooked, 5 minutes.
- Add Melinda’s scorpion sauce, Melinda’s ketchup, oyster sauce, water, and toss well.
- Add in cooked noodles and toss well.
- Plate and garnish with green onions and peanuts.
We challenge you to take on these noods. Do you dare?