- 1 Dozen Eggs Hard Boiled
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 Tbsp green onions Sliced
- 3 Tbsp Melinda's Scotch Bonnet Sauce
- 1 Cup flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Cups Panko
- 5 Cups vegetable oil
- green onions
- Pickled Mustard Seed
- Boil one dozen eggs. Peel eggs and cut 1 inch from top and 1/4 inch from bottom. Remove the yolks and keep them ready for a the filling.
- Mix sour cream, egg yolks, mayonaise, Melinda's Scotch Bonnet, and green onions together in a bowl. Pour mixture into Ziploc bag and refrigerate.
- Dip eggs in flour, then egg/water mixture, then panko. Refrigerate for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Fry for 1 - 2 minutes in 4 - 5 cups vegetable oil or until golden brown.
- Fill fried eggs with mixture from Ziploc bag.
- Garnish with cayenne or paprika, green onions, and pickled mustard seeds. Top it off with Melinda's Scotch Bonnet sauce.