Habanero Mustard & Pomegranate Glazed Pork TenderloinPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds 1/4 cup reserved for garnish
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp Melinda’s Amarillo Mustard Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pink Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar of choice for the glaze
- In a high-speed blender, blend 1/2 Cup of pomegranate seeds and 1/2 Cup filtered water; strain juice into a mixing bowl, discarding the seeds.
- To the same mixing bowl with the fresh pomegranate juice, add: Dijon mustard, Melinda’s Amarillo Mustard Habanero Pepper Sauce, honey, and apple cider vinegar; whisk
- Pat the pork tenderloin dry with paper towels; pink salt and pepper all sides
- Place the tenderloin and in a gallon size zip lock bag, or a deep dish.
- Pour the entire marinated mixture into the bag, or dish with the pork tenderloin; marinade overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Once marinated, set out on the counter for an hour to get to room temperature.
- While oven preheats to 350, heat a cast iron skillet with high heat cooking oil such as avocado oil.
- Sear each side of the pork tenderloin, about 2-3 mins. Each side; move to a roasting pan, bake until 140-160 degrees, about 35 mins. Depending on size of pork tenderloin.
- While the pork is baking, make the glaze: pour remaining marinated into a pot and heat on medium low. Add a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and whisking every few minutes. Let simmer until thickened. May add more honey & Mustard hot sauce to taste if needed.
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes, slice and serve with Savory Habanero Mustard & Ghee Carrots and 1/4 cup of fresh reserved pomegranate seeds.