Chickpea Chole (mild yellow curry)
Serve over brown rice, quinoa, or soba noodles.*Garnish with toasted almonds, dried fruit, and chopped cilantro.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 People
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 Medium Red Onions
- 2 Green Peppers small dice
- 2 Medium Squash remove seeds, small dice
- 1 Can Chick Peas drained
- 4 Tbsp Curry Seasoning
- 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 Cans Coconut milk mixed well
- 2 Tbsp Melinda's Habenero/Mango Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- Heat up oil and sweat onions till clear. Add peppers and zucchini and cook another 2-3 minutes till ALMOST soft.
- Add drained chick peas with seasoning. Add coconut milk. Add Melinda's.
- Fold in tomatoes, bring to a simmer and turn off.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. *Garnish with toasted almonds, dried fruit, and chopped cilantro